SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - Police made a gruesome discovery in a home in San Francisco after a man was reported missing.
Officers discovered remains of a headless corpse inside a fish tank.
Neighbors say they haven’t seen the homeowner in months.
Police were called to the home on Clara Street in the South of Market area to do a wellness check in July.
Officers were reportedly told by several men inside that the homeowner was on vacation
Police then came back a week and a half ago and made the discovery.
The remains so badly decomposed they don’t even know the gender.
A man has been arrested in connection with the case but no charges have been filed.
- MAN IN FATAL OAKLAND BART STABBING ELIGIBLE FOR DEATH PENALTY
- TRAVEL ADVISORY FOR MEXICO AFTER 8 BODIES FOUND IN CANCUN
- WATCH: WOMAN RIDES HER BICYCLE ON BAY BRIDGE
- SAN JOSE-BASED ORCHARD SUPPLY HARDWARE TO CLOSE ALL STORES
- SEX IN PUBLIC IS NOW LEGAL IN GUADALAJARA, MEXICO
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Baby dies after mom's boyfriend fractures his skull on Valentine's Day
- Shooter in deadly Illinois rampage was not supposed to own a gun, police say
- 4 arrested after police chase in San Francisco
- Over 220-pounds of cocaine seized in Ventura County