Thousands of runners will descend on downtown San Francisco for Bay to Breakers Sunday morning.
Before you hit the road for the race, organizers are holding a Health Expo on Saturday to get runners ready.
The Orig3n Health and Wellness Expo will be held at Pier 35 from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The expo, on The Embarcadero at Bay Street will offer the latest fitness technology, gear, and nutrition for runners.
If you are running on Sunday, you will be able to pick up your packets during the Expo.
For more information on the Expo, CLICK HERE.
The event is open to the public.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 OAKLAND GANGS FORM ‘SUPER CELL’; 16 ARREST IN RAID
- MISSING PREGNANT TEEN KILLED, BABY CUT FROM WOMB
- 2ND GRADER THREATENS CHILD WITH GUN AT VALLEJO SCHOOL
- CALIFORNIA’S HIGH SPEED RAIL IN JEOPARDY
- OFFICIALS WARN OF ‘ZOMBIE RACCOONS’ AFTER REPORTED SIGHTINGS