SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — ICA Cristo Rey Academy in San Francisco has closed after it was discovered that a staff member tested positive for COVID-19.
The private, all-girls Roman Catholic high school will be closed for two weeks, school officials announced Sunday.
The staff member didn’t have direct contact with students or staff members.
A deep cleaning will be conducted on campus. Staff members can go into the building over the next two weeks.
The situation is considered low risk due to the factors considered for the spread of the disease.
Students will return to school on Friday, March 20.
Latest News Headlines:
- Man slain in Chicago dispute over hands in Thanksgiving food
- Rob Black’s Winners & Losers: Steph Curry partners with Under Armour
- Arizona certifies Biden’s victory over Trump
- SF launches first team to respond to mental health, addiction 911 calls
- LIVE SOON: Newsom gives post-Thanksgiving COVID briefing