SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A High Surf Advisory along the Bay Area coast through 9 p.m. Thursday.
According to the National Weather Service, 11 to 14-foot swells are possible.
Anyone going to the beach is urged to be cautious as strong rip currents and large and dangerous breaking waves in the surf zone are expected.
Remember to stay far away from the water’s edge and never turn your back to the ocean.
Latest News Stories:
- NASA: Katherine Johnson, mathematician portrayed in ‘Hidden Figures,’ dies at 101
- Couple suspected of killing 3 roommates in California over rent argument
- Alcohol ads encouraging youth to drink, study says
- East Bay priest placed on leave over groping claim
- Gun battle in Vallejo caught on camera; search on for gunman