High tides have poured over onto the Embarcadero as rain and strong winds hit the Bay Area this weekend.
The San Francisco Fire Department urged people to avoid the area between Howard and Mission due to the flooding.
Officials also say that Pier 14 is currently closed.
San Francisco Public Works shared a list of important tips to remember during a storm.
- HAYWARD MAN GETS 30 DAYS IN JAIL FOR BRUTAL BEATING OF DOG
- WOMAN IN VEGATATIVE STATE FOR OVER A DECADE GIVES BIRTH
- RESTAURANT FORCED BY CITY TO TAKE DOWN ‘OFFENSIVE’ SIGN WITH NAME
- GET PAID $130K TO BE LIGHTHOUSE CARETAKER IN EAST BAY
- PD: WOMAN ATTACKS PARENTS FOR NOT GOING TO OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE