SAN JOSE (KRON) – The search continues Thursday morning in San Jose for the suspect or suspects who vandalized a historic church.
The vandals spray-painted satanic and anti-Semitic at the Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph on Sunday before churchgoers arrived.
The church has been in San Jose since 1803.
It is on the National Register of Historic Places.
The graffiti has since been covered.
No suspects have been identified.
Anyone with information is asked to call San Jose police.
Latest News Headlines:
- What to watch on Day 3 of Trump impeachment
- FDA warns Dollar Tree is selling potentially unsafe drugs
- Generator sales expected to rise during PG&E power shutoffs
- Man accused of stealing $18,000 from prospective renters in Campbell Craigslist scam
- Police: Man armed with gun barricaded inside home in San Jose