SAN JOSE (KRON) – The search continues Thursday morning in San Jose for the suspect or suspects who vandalized a historic church.
The vandals spray-painted satanic and anti-Semitic at the Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph on Sunday before churchgoers arrived.
The church has been in San Jose since 1803.
It is on the National Register of Historic Places.
The graffiti has since been covered.
No suspects have been identified.
Anyone with information is asked to call San Jose police.
Latest News Headlines:
- Newsfeed Now: Tracking Beta; Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Indianapolis Colts’ Rigoberto Sanchez connects with Hispanic football fans
- ‘I’m outside your mom’s house’: Woman accused of texting boyfriend before fire that killed mother
- LIVE BLOG: Tropical Storm Beta makes landfall Monday along Texas coast
- Arkansas mom says daughter saved family from fire when smoke alarms stayed silent