SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Expect a chilly morning across the Bay, with lows falling well into the 30’s and 40’s for much of the region.
After a chilly and clear morning, skies will remain nice and sunny through the day.
Afternoon daytime highs will only rise into the low to mid-50’s, which is cooler than average for this time of year.
Tuesday will start off dry but showers are expected to push in for Christmas Eve, with rainfall increasingly likely on Christmas Day.
After the holiday skies dry out, plenty of sunshine returns the day after Christmas.
Latest News Headlines:
- Cooling centers open in San Jose for relief from heat
- FBI: 130 Twitter accounts removed for trying to ‘disrupt’ presidential debate conversation
- Mudslides related to fires could cause evacuations in Santa Cruz Mountains
- Statewide Flex Alert issued for Thursday
- Record turnout: 1.8 million have already voted in presidential election