(BCN) — Officials with Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital are asking the public if anyone knows the identity of a patient.
The man was injured in a collision at about 11:30 p.m. Sunday as he was riding a bicycle on Sutter Street-between Powell and Stockton-in San Francisco. The man was hit by an automobile, hospital officials said.
The man is about 5 feet 6 inches tall, 160 pounds and probably in his 20s, with several tattoos.
Anyone with information about the man’s identity is asked to call (628) 206-8063 or email Brent Andrew at email@example.com.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
- Trump’s support hits 6-month high in key battleground states
- Man drives 1,200 miles to reunite with missing dog in Tennessee shelter
- Road to recovery: Wine country after wildfires
- ‘Everything was on fire’: Witnesses describe plane crash in Alabama
- How Proposition 16 would impact California