SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – Hospital workers in Santa Clara County on Tuesday will gather to rally against staffing shortages.
Valley Medical Center employees say the staffing shortage causes increased wait times for patients.
This comes months after the labor agreement between the county and the workers’ union expired.
Today’s rally will happen at noon at Valley Medical Center in San Jose.
- Tree falls on car near San Francisco’s Washington Square Park
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- Oakland A’s to continue minor league pay after cuts made due to pandemic
- Roger Goodell: NFL admits it was wrong for not listening to players in wake of recent protests
- Lawmakers press CDC in wake of decreased rate of child immunizations during pandemic