SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – Santa Clara County is warning businesses to comply with COVID-19 guidelines for the upcoming Thanksgiving weekend.
From Thursday through Sunday, fines issued will not have a grace period and officials will be present at populated shopping areas in order to keep the public safe.
Fines start at $250 and can go into the thousands.
Businesses must also follow the state’s curfew which is in effect from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Anyone wishing to report suspected violations can do so at sccCOVIDconcerns.org.
- Major internet outage reported across northeast U.S.
- Live: White House holds briefing before Biden outlines racial equity agenda
- Disney to update Jungle Cruise, remove ‘negative depictions’ of Indigenous people
- ‘No Hard Feelings’: Patriots fans still rooting for Brady
- Kellyanne Conway accused of tweeting topless photo of 16-year-old daughter