SAN JOSE (KRON) -- The San Jose Sharks want you to be a fan for life.
The team is offering fans free Sharks tattoos. Yes -- real, permanent tattoos.
The Sharks are partnering with a local tattoo shop every road game during the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
Fans will be able to choose from six designs to tattoo on their arm or leg.
Only 40 people a day will be able to get a tattoo so make sure you get there early and plan on staying until your number is called.
The first round of tattoos will be done at Player's Ink on Wednesday starting at 10 a.m.
The San Jose Sharks host the St. Louis Blues Monday night in the Western Conference finals with a 1-0 lead in the series.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NO JAIL FOR MOM WHO TRIED TO DROWN BABY IN MCDONALD'S TOILET
- VIDEO: NORCAL POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF OFFICER SLAMMING WOMAN
- SF DOCTOR ACCUSED OF ISSUING FAKE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR KIDS
- SONOMA COUPLE TO PAY NEARLY $600K FOR UPROOTING TREE
- POLICE INVESTIGATE 3RD THREAT AT SAN RAMON'S CAL HIGH