SANTA ROSA (KRON) - Santa Rosa police are investigating a fatal shooting in the parking lot of Coddingtown Mall Monday morning.
Police say a man and woman were killed in an apparant murder-suicide outside a gym inside the mall.
The man and woman had been married for 27 years, but estranged for the past few months. Police believe a recent request for a divorce is what led to the shooting.
Police say there is no danger to the public at this time.
The couple leaves behind four children.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US