SAN PABLO, Calif. (KRON) – CHP is investigating a freeway shooting in San Pablo that left two people injured Monday.
According to CHP, it happened around 4:35 a.m. on eastbound I-80 west of the San Pablo Dam Road exit.
Authorities said a man and woman traveling in a gold Ford Fusion sedan were hit by gunshots from an unknown vehicle.
The man and woman suffered non-life threatening injuries and were taken to a local hospital for treatment.
No suspect information was released, and no other details were immediately available.
The investigation remains active.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the CHP Investigation Tipline at 707-917-4491.
- Texas school district apologizes for ‘hero’ assignment listing accused Kenosha shooter
- Raiders eager to show off new digs in Vegas debut vs. Saints
- Gingerbread Oreos: Maybe the best way to kick off the holiday season
- Contra Costa officials warn residents about West Nile Virus
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses