SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – An illegal nightclub is now closed in San Francisco.
City Attorney Dennis Herrera says his office evicted operators from the facility.
The location on Palou Avenue was known as a hotbed for violent crime.
The city attorney’s office says it is confident that the site no longer poses a threat to public safety.
Latest News Headlines:
- House GOP elects Trump defender Elise Stefanik to No. 3 post
- Mexico’s use of soldiers to stem migrant flow to U.S. will lead to abuse, experts say
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- Fully vaccinated Bill Maher tests positive for COVID-19
- Migrants face ‘chain of lies’ on border journey often ending in deportation