SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – An illegal nightclub is now closed in San Francisco.
City Attorney Dennis Herrera says his office evicted operators from the facility.
The location on Palou Avenue was known as a hotbed for violent crime.
The city attorney’s office says it is confident that the site no longer poses a threat to public safety.
Latest News Headlines:
- Minnesota governor apologizes for arrest of CNN crew
- Live updates: George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- Protest turns violent in San Jose following death of George Floyd
- White House on lockdown as protest breaks out nearby
- Businesses in downtown Oakland board up in anticipation of protests