Our state is experiencing another round of dangerous wildfires as generally dry conditions have prevailed so far this year.
But a developing El Nino could be good news.
Chief Meteorologist Lawrence Karnow has a special report on Monday which looks into this year’s El Nino forecast.
One of the most common questions Lawrence is asked every year is how much rain will California get this season.
This year, we’re expecting an El Nino and this is what we could see.
Watch the above video to see Lawrence’s full report.
- COMIC BOOK GENIUS STAN LEE DIES AT 95
- INTERACTIVE MAP: WHERE IS THE CAMP FIRE BURNING
- SMOKE FROM CAMP FIRE POURS INTO BAY AREA
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE
- RECALL: TWO PET FOOD MAKERS RECALL DRY DOG FOOD