SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Major delays leading up to the Bay Bridge toll plaza Wednesday morning as four lanes are closed due to an injury crash.
The crash reportedly involved an AC Transit bus, which is at the scene.
CHP and several to trucks are on scene.
This is just as you merge from WB-580 out of Oakland to the 80-west connector leading up to the Bay Bridge toll plaza.
No other information was immediately available.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
Latest News Headlines:
- Coronavirus patient being treated at San Francisco hospital
- Kia recalls SUVs, vans; electrical problem can cause fires
- First coronavirus patient in Santa Clara County released from isolation
- Mountain lion put down after attacking 6-year-old girl on Cupertino trail
- EPA admin addresses plan to protect clean water in US