Often when we cover stories about domestic violence, the focus is on the perpetrators.
However, it’s the victims of this ongoing epidemic who need support.
Joining KRON4 via Skype is Kathy Moore, the executive director of the California Partnership to End Domestic Violence.
Watch the above video to see the interview.
- VIRAL: WOMAN TELLS COUPLE ‘GO BACK TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY’
- $2 MILLION SUNNYVALE HOME BREAKS RECORD
- REPORT: SAN FRANCISCO IS HEALTHIEST CITY IN US
- CONVICTED KILLER CHARGED WITH 1986 FREMONT COLD CASE MURDERS
- TEACHER ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH 8TH GRADER
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE