SAN JOSE, Calif. (KRON) — An investigation is underway after a boy was found dead in San Jose Wednesday afternoon.
San Jose police officers responded to reports of a person shot in the 1900 block of Senter Road in San Jose. When they arrived, they located a juvenile male victim suffering from at least one gunshot wound.
The boy was pronounced dead at the scene.
No suspects have been identified or apprehended. The motive and circumstances surrounding the shooting is under investigation.
This is the City’s 19th homicide of 2020.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Sgt. Lewis or Detective Brian Meeker of the San Jose Police Department’s Homicide Unit at (408) 947-7867.
Latest News Headlines:
- Video shows man forcing himself through Wendy’s drive-thru window in Florida
- 2020 Masters tournament to tee off in November with no patrons or guests
- Florida family sues after video surfaces of police handcuffing 8-year-old at school
- Prosecutors charge 3 with threatening women in R. Kelly case
- UCSF scientists develop nasal spray to fight COVID-19