SAN RAMON (KRON) – A middle school in San Ramon was on lock down Thursday due to a threat of a shooting.
Graffiti was found in a bathroom at Iron Horse Middle School that read “school shooting at 12 p.m.,” according to the school’s website.
While officials do not believe that students or staff are in “imminent danger,” they locked down the school out of caution while police investigate.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the San Ramon Police Department.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:
- List: Cyber Monday 2020 gift card freebies
- Possible COVID exposure reported after holiday gathering involving East Bay high schoolers
- Man slain in Chicago dispute over hands in Thanksgiving food
- Rob Black’s Winners & Losers: Steph Curry partners with Under Armour
- Arizona certifies Biden’s victory over Trump