The Irving Fire, burning in Samuel P. Taylor State Park in Marin County, prompted evacuations overnight.
But at around 5 p.m., firefighters said evacuation orders have been lifted and roads have reopened. Some home will be without power until noon Wednesday, including the 200 and 300 blocks of Arroyo and the 100 block of Portola.
The 152-acre fire is burning in an area difficult for firefighters to access.
At last check the fire was 35% contained.
County fire officials say it’s threatening at least 150 structures, but there have been no reported damages yet.
Officials are urging those in the area of Mountain King Road, Portola Avenue, and Alamo down to Barranca to leave the area.
Residents in the upper part of Forest Knolls and Lagunitas are under a warning.
Check back for updates.
- MOVIE STAR BURT REYNOLDS DIES AT 82
- APPLE RECALLS DEFECTIVE IPHONE 8, OFFERS FREE REPAIR
- CA BILL THAT ALLOWS 4 AM LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL PASSES
- MAN BEATS, VIOLENTLY RAPES HOMELESS WOMAN IN FRESNO
- POLICE RAID HOME OF COUPLE WHO RAISED $400K FOR HOMELESS MAN