SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – JetBlue is stopping services in Oakland.
There will no longer be direct flights from Oakland to New York City.
Southwest will be the only carrier offering direct flights between Oakland Long Beach.
Norwegian Air, British Airways, and Level also recently ended services in Oakland.
JetBlue services will cease on April 29.
- Student injured in altercation with knife at San Mateo High School
- Why is Walmart closing some locations?
- Political winners and losers from the debt ceiling drama
- Jacky Oh, who appeared on ‘Wild ‘N Out’ with partner DC Young Fly, dies at 32
- Navy removes Pride Month posts from Instagram, Twitter accounts