SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – JetBlue is stopping services in Oakland.
There will no longer be direct flights from Oakland to New York City.
Southwest will be the only carrier offering direct flights between Oakland Long Beach.
Norwegian Air, British Airways, and Level also recently ended services in Oakland.
JetBlue services will cease on April 29.
- $15K trailer, equipment stolen from East Bay Boy Scout troop
- Another San Francisco restaurant abruptly closes
- Video: Brentwood Kohl’s shoplifting suspect arrested
- Lawmakers say Congress could strike deal on overall government funding this week
- Sonoma County declares emergency after 250,000 chickens, ducks euthanized