SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – JetBlue is stopping services in Oakland.
There will no longer be direct flights from Oakland to New York City.
Southwest will be the only carrier offering direct flights between Oakland Long Beach.
Norwegian Air, British Airways, and Level also recently ended services in Oakland.
JetBlue services will cease on April 29.
- Parents Bill of Rights: 5 things to know about the House GOP’s legislation
- Newsom rolls back some water restrictions, stops short of declaring drought over
- Reese Witherspoon, Jim Toth announce plans to divorce
- Authorities investigating envelope with white powder sent to Bragg
- 65 catalytic converters reported stolen in one month: Alameda PD