SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The star-studded lineup for the annual Wild 94.9 Jingle Ball 2019 Presented by Capital One concert was announced Friday.
The lineup for the Sunday, Dec. 8 show at The Masonic will include Charlie Puth, Lil Nas X and Quinn XCII.
The show starts at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets to the general public go on sale Friday, Oct. 11 at noon on iHeartRadio.com/JingleBall.
This year, the official charity for the Jingle Ball is the Ryan Seacrest Foundation, with $1 of every ticket sold to be donated to the nonprofit.
Latest News Headlines:
- California loosens restrictions as new COVID-19 guidance issued
- Search continues for hit-and-run driver who ran over 24-year-old woman at Oakland protest
- March held for 22-year-old man shot, killed by Vallejo police officer
- San Francisco school introduces new athletic program for girls
- Cannabis industry still recovering after hit hard by looters