SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - The Jonas Brothers are coming to the Bay.
The Grammy-nominated band will perform in concert on Tuesday, Oct. 8 at the Chase Center.
The show is part of the group's "Happiness Begins Tour," which will also feature special guests Bebe Rexha and Jordan McGraw.
This is the first headline tour for the Jonas Brothers in more than a decade.
Tickets for the general public go on sale Friday, May 10 at 10 a.m. on chasecenter.com
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET'S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE