ALAMEDA (KRON) – Is that who we really think it is?
Could that be actor, producer, musician, all-around-cool guy Keanu Reeves in Alameda?
Yes, it’s actually him!
Keanu was spotted Monday at around 4:30 p.m. at the Baskin Robbins near Alameda’s Nob Hill grocery story, according to a fan.
Photos posted to social media showed Keanu posing with a fan and a video showed him relaxing on a bench enjoying a double scoop ice cream cone of a flavor yet to be determined.
He was also spotted at the Big 5 in Alameda.
Stars – they’re just like us!
It’s reported that Keanu is in town for the filming of Matrix 4, which was given the green light back in August.
Keanu and co-star Carrie-Ann Moss are both reprising their iconic roles for the film, which is slated for release on May 21, 2021.
Scenes in 2003’s “The Matrix: Reloaded” were filmed in the Posey Tube between Alameda and Oakland.
- House GOP elects Trump defender Elise Stefanik to No. 3 post
- Mexico’s use of soldiers to stem migrant flow to U.S. will lead to abuse, experts say
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- Fully vaccinated Bill Maher tests positive for COVID-19
- Migrants face ‘chain of lies’ on border journey often ending in deportation