The Warriors on Tuesday are headed to Toronto for Games 1 and 2 of the NBA Finals.
Kevin Durant will travel with the team to Canada despite his inability to play due to a strained right calf.
Durant was seen Tuesday afternoon boarding the Toronto-bound plane with the team.
Durant is making progress and DeMarcus Cousins also continues to recover from a torn left quad muscle sustained in Game 2 of the first round against the Clippers.
Tip-off for Game 1 is scheduled for 6 p.m. in Toronto on Thursday, May 30.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 17 YEARS FOR RAPE OF 5-MONTH-OLD GIRL
- BILL GIVING CALIFORNIA WORKERS FULL PAY FOR FAMILY LEAVE ADVANCES
- MISSING MAUI HIKER FOUND ALIVE AFTER 16 DAYS IN FOREST
- SMALL TREMORS ALONG WEST COAST COULD LEAD TO ‘BIG ONE’
- VICTIM KILLED IN HAWAII SHARK ATTACK WAS FROM GRANITE BAY