Warriors won the battle, but hopefully won’t lose the war as Kevin Durant is injured.
Durant is scheduled to have an MRI Thursday morning, but early reports are him playing in Game 6 on Friday doesn’t look promising.
Durant shoots what appears to be a routine baseline jumper when he lands awkwardly.
He knew right away that something was wrong, as he headed to the locker room and never returned.
That’s when the Rockets began fighting back from being down by as much as 20 points.
That forced the Splash Brothers to pick up the load and ended up combing for 52 points and holding off the Rockets to win 104-99.
But during and after the game, thoughts were on Durant’s injury.
The Warriors take on the Rockets tomorrow at 6 p.m.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NO JAIL FOR MOM WHO TRIED TO DROWN BABY IN MCDONALD’S TOILET
- VIDEO: NORCAL POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF OFFICER SLAMMING WOMAN
- SF DOCTOR ACCUSED OF ISSUING FAKE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR KIDS
- SONOMA COUPLE TO PAY NEARLY $600K FOR UPROOTING TREE
- POLICE INVESTIGATE 3RD THREAT AT SAN RAMON’S CAL HIGH