SONOMA COUNTY (KRON) – The Kincade Fire is one day closer to full containment.
Cal Fire said on Wednesday the fire is 88% contained and has burned 77,758 acres.
374 structures have been destroyed, 174 of which were homes.
60 structures have been damaged, 35 of which were homes.
There have been four first responder injuries reported.
No deaths have been reported.
Full containment is expected on Thursday.
Latest News Headlines:
- Sponsored: Tips for navigating office romances from It’s Just Lunch SF
- Sponsored: Chef Eric Upper opens new restaurant ‘AFICI’
- CHP: Collision on SB 101 in San Jose, expect delays
- Southwest flight attendants hold strike at Oakland Airport
- Bay Area high school ranked #1 in California for public schools