SONOMA COUNTY (KRON) – The Kincade Fire burning in Sonoma County is now 80% contained as of Monday morning.
The fire has burned 77,758 acres.
Full containment is expected by Nov. 7.
374 structures have been destroyed, 174 of which were homes.
405 structures remain threatened.
Latest News Headlines:
- Check where it’s raining in the Bay Area and when it will end
- Dave Chappelle cancels shows after testing positive for COVID-19
- Rise in gun violence: 11 homicides in Oakland so far this year
- Pacifica yoga studio forced to close for defying health orders
- Community groups host pop-up COVID-19 vaccine clinics in Napa