SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The Oakland A’s now apparently have a clean bill of health after a member of the organization tested positive for coronavirus over the weekend.
The identity of the player or staff member was not revealed.
The finale of the A’s three-game series at Minute Maid Park was postponed just hours before the first scheduled pitch Sunday against the Houston Astros.
- Firefighters use controlled burns on Palisades in Calistoga
- Fire crews prepare for wind event as Glass Fire continues to burn
- Governor Newsom vetoes California bill requiring ethnic studies
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend announce death of newborn baby
- More businesses reopen as Contra Costa County moves into red tier