Popular Glendale-based bakery Porto’s is coming to you!
Yes, Bay Area — all the way up north, too.
If you’ve ever had a taste of the meat pies or guava strudel — you know exactly what we’re talking about.
It’s true — you won’t have to travel to the company’s famed Glendale restaurant.
Or even the one in Burbank, for that matter.
Starting today, Oct. 9, Porto’s new “Bake at Home” delivery service will be available.
You can now get your beloved guava strudel (raw/frozen) delivered to your home where you can just pop it into the oven and get the same gooey deliciousness all in the comfort of your own home.
Here’s how it works.
Pick at least two of the following five home delivery choices:
- Dulce de leche besitos (‘$16.99 for 15 pieces)
- Meat pies(12 pieces for $16.99)
- Guava strudel (12 pieces for $16.99)
- Refugiado guava and cheese pastry (12 pieces for $16.99)
- Cheese rolls (12 pieces for $16.99)
Then you pick a size:
- Small (2 dozen)
- Medium (3-4 dozen)
- Large (5-6 dozen)
* Note that medium is the same shipping price as small
Then you input your shipping address and voila!
Your order ships via FedEx.
And yes — they ship nationwide!
The popular Cuban eatery was founded by Rosa Porto more than 40 years ago with its first brick-and-mortar store in Echo Park.
Get your goodies while you can!
(It looks like the meat pies are already sold out as of Tuesday afternoon).
You can learn more about this delivery service available nationwide by clicking here.
- SUSPECT IN FREMONT HOMICIDE AT LARGE
- NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK, NAUGHTY BY NATURE, MORE COMING TO BAY AREA
- NO ALIENS: SPACEX LAUNCH LIGHTS UP BAY AREA SKY
- 4 SISTERS, NEWLYWEDS AMONG 20 KILLED IN NY STRETCH LIMO CRASH
- COSBY’S LAWYERS ASK COURT TO VOID HIS CONVICTION, PRISON SENTENCE