Looking for something fun to do with the kiddos as summer vacation kicks into full gear?
It’s the last few days of the San Mateo County Fair.
The annual extravaganza ends Sunday, June 16.
Aside from food, carnival rides, games, music, and a petting zoo, there’s lots to do with the family.
Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 6-12, and free for kiddos 5 and under.
Discounts are also given to seniors and military get in free with ID.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT’S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF