SUNNYVALE (KRON) - A South Bay lottery player won $1 million on a scratcher ticket he bought in Sunnyvale.
Ramon Ruezga purchased a $10 Xtreme Multiplier Scratchers® at 7-Eleven, California Lottery officials announced this week.
The 7-Eleven is located at 1002 West Evelyn Avenue.
The lucky winner said he already has an idea what he wants to do with the money.
“I plan to buy something … a little house outside the city,” Ruezga told lottery officials.
The 7-Eleven will collect a retailer bonus of $5,000 just for selling the winning ticket. The retailer bonus is not subtracted from the winner’s prize.
This is the second Bay Area man to win $1 million this month.
Two weeks ago, a man bought a winning lottery ticket from a Safeway in Antioch.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ARRESTED IN MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR RAPE OF GIRL HE MET ONLINE
- CONCORD BOWLING ALLEY TARGETED IN ARMED ROBBERY
- FAMILY REMEMBERS FREMONT TEEN KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER
- YOUTH CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN SARATOGA FOR CHILD PORN
- POSSIBLE WATERFRONT BALLPARK DEAL FOR OAKLAND A'S APPROVED