SAN JOSE (KRON) - Lyft has launched its e-bikes in San Jose.
They've replaced the Ford Go-bikes in the area.
Bike docking stations will display pieces from local artists.
There are currently more than 40 bike stations throughout downtown San Jose.
They'll soon be in San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, and Emeryville.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT'S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF