SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Major companies like Starbucks and Coca Cola have pulled advertising from social media platforms.
This as Facebook and Twitter are figuring out how far they should go in censoring President Donald Trump.
Ian Sherr, an editor at CNET, joined KRONon to weigh in on how tech companies are navigating.
You can download the KRONon app for free for 24/7 news updates.
Latest News Headlines:
- Trump to hold rallies in Wisconsin areas labeled COVID-19 ‘red zones’ by White House task force
- Tubbs Fire survivor evacuates once again as Glass Fire erupts
- Biden on Proud Boys: ‘Cease and desist. The American people will decide next POTUS’
- Severe lice infestation linked to girl’s death; parents charged
- Retail showdown: Target Deal Days to be held same time as Amazon’s Prime Day sales