LIVERMORE (KRON) - A major gas leak in the Livermore area Thursday morning has prompted the complete shutdown of all ACE service today.
ACE officials made the announcement just after 4:30 a.m. that all ACE service is canceled for safety reasons until further notice.
PG&E officials said the gas leak is in the area of 4671 Las Positas Road.
Officials said they have identified the gas leak and the area is deemed safe while PG&E crews continue to work in the area and investigate the cause.
No PG&E customers are affected.
Officials said PG&E is also monitoring air quality in the area.
There is no estimated time of when work will be complete or when ACE service will resume.
You can find alternate transit options here.
Check back for updates.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT'S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF