PALO ALTO (KRON) – A man is in custody after a bank robbery and chase in Palo Alto.
Police say David Esqueda Junior robbed the Bank of America on Quarry Road Monday afternoon.
They found him on the campus of Palo Alto High School and chased him off onto a bike path.
He was arrested shortly afterward.
Police found stolen cash in his pocket.
Latest News Headlines:
- Fight against COVID-19: What Biden will change
- CA health officials give all clear to resume Moderna vaccine distribution
- SF goal: Vaccinate all residents by summer
- San Jose’s undocumented community urges Biden-Harris administration for all-inclusive immigration reform
- Keystone XL pipeline halted as Biden decides to cancel permit