Deputies have arrested a man who is accused of inappropriately touching two young children in San Mateo County.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, 47-year-old Francisco Nunez allegedly sexually assaulted two young children under 10-years-old at a home in Pescadero continuously for 6 years between 2009 and 2015.
He has been arrested on suspicion of sodomizing a youth, oral copulation of a youth, lewd acts on a minor, and continuous sexual assault of a child.
Deputies say Nunez may have taken advantage of more young victims.
If you know anyone who has been in contact with Nunez or has allowed him to be around their children, contact authorities in San Mateo County immediately.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ARRESTED IN MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR RAPE OF GIRL HE MET ONLINE
- CONCORD BOWLING ALLEY TARGETED IN ARMED ROBBERY
- FAMILY REMEMBERS FREMONT TEEN KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER
- YOUTH CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN SARATOGA FOR CHILD PORN
- POSSIBLE WATERFRONT BALLPARK DEAL FOR OAKLAND A’S APPROVED