One man was attacked with a tire iron in Oakland.
The man says he doesn’t know why the other man attacked him but is alive on Tuesday night.
Scott Long is an LGBTQ human rights activist who has worked all over the world. This is what it looked like after he was attacked.
Long was walking home on Saturday on 35th Avenue in the Laurel neighborhood of Oakland. He was a few blocks from MacArthur Boulevard when he was hit.
The man was yelling something at him but he couldn’t make out what he was saying.
Long says he wants people to be careful out there in the short-term, but in the long-term, he feels the violence problem needs to be addressed.
- TENANT KIDNAPS 70-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD AFTER DISPUTE IN OAKLAND
- WOMAN KILLED IN CRASH AFTER TREE FALLS ON DANVILLE FREEWAY
- MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL LEADER ‘LA BARBIE’ GETS NEARLY 50 YEARS
- TEENAGER WARNS OTHERS AFTER BABY BROTHER DIES IN HOT CAR
- MAN SUES CVS FOR TELLING HIS WIFE ABOUT VIAGRA PRESCRIPTION