A Texas man is recovering after a rattlesnake he decapitated in his yard bit him as he tried to dispose of its body.
According to KIII-TV, the man was doing yardwork late last month when he saw the rattlesnake.
The man severed its head with a gardening tool, then bent down to throw its body away.
At this time, the snake’s head bit him.
After the bite, the man started having seizures, lost his vision, and suffered internal bleeding.
He was taken to a hospital where he underwent 26 doses of venom.
- ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP: WARRIORS VS CAVALIERS
- FAN PHOTOS: DUBNATION SHOWS OFF THEIR WARRIORS PRIDE
- TWITTER REACTS TO LEBRON’S SUIT SHORTS
- POLICE RELEASE NEW DETAILS IN YOUTUBE CAMPUS SHOOTING
- HUSKY GOES ON ‘KILLING SPREE’ LEAVING DOZENS OF ANIMALS DEAD