CONCORD (KRON) — The Concord Police Department said a man poured gasoline on himself in Concord.
Police were previously investigating an assault with a deadly weapon after they initialliy believed someone poured the gasoline on him and lit it.
A medical helicopter evacuated the victim.
Police are in the 1100 block of Meadow Lane as they proceed to investigate.
No further details are available at this time, check back for updates.
- Father, 4-year-old son struck by suspected drunk driver in Novato
- Berkeley police reforms aim to reduce unnecessary interactions between people of color, police
- Oracle Park offers special seating section for fully vaccinated fans
- 160K children dropped out of CA’s public school system this academic year
- Las Vegas strip clubs given OK to reopen May 1