SANTA ROSA (KRON) – A suspicious death investigation is underway after a man was found dead in Santa Rosa.
The 55-year-old man’s body was found inside a home on Jennings Avenue.
The man had physical injuries, and police say there were signs of a struggle caused by a knife or sharp object.
Neighbors say the man lived with his wife.
Anyone with information is asked to call Santa Rosa police.
Latest News Headlines:
- Trump, Biden campaign on same turf in battleground Florida
- Republicans confident for higher voter turnout on Election Day
- LIST: What is, isn’t allowed on Halloween in SF
- As COVID-19 surges in Iowa, Congress still can’t pass relief
- Record 3rd-quarter growth; 8M more in poverty