SAN JOSE, Calif. (KRON) – Police in San Jose are investigating a stabbing that killed a man early Friday morning.
Around 12:50 a.m. police responded to the 6000 block of San Ignacio Avenue after receiving reports of a stabbing.
Officers found an adult man suffering from a stab wound.
The victim was taken to a hospital to be treated for life threatening injuries but was pronounced dead a short time later.
No other details have been released on the victim.
At this time, no suspects have been identified.
An investigation is underway to determine the motive.
If you have any information about the incident, you are asked to call the San Jose Police Department’s Homicide unit at (408) 277-5283.
- 33 missing children, some who were sexually exploited, found in CA operation: FBI
- They’re ‘noncitizens’ not ‘aliens,’ Biden administration says
- Bus heading to Grand Canyon rolls over; 1 dead, 2 critical
- Hazmat team responds to ammonia spill in San Jose
- Here’s when a possible atmospheric river is forecast for the Bay Area