A 29-year-old man has been identified as the victim killed in a stabbing Friday in Gilroy, according to police.
Around 12:02 a.m., police arrived at the 500 block of Stoney Court after receiving reports of an injured man.
After arriving on the scene, authorities found a man had been stabbed.
That man has been identified as Johnathan Arroyo Rivera from Gilroy.
Rivera received life-saving medical treatment on the scene, however, was later pronounced dead.
At this time, police have not identified any suspects in the homicide or determined a motive.
Police continue to investigate the incident and ask that if you have information to contact Detective Eric Cryar at (408) 846-0350.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- ELDERLY WOMAN KIDNAPPED, REPEATEDLY RAPED IN SAN FRANCISCO
- 6 ARRESTED IN DEADLY STABBING AT SAN JOSE DOLLAR TREE
- DISMEMBERED BODY FOUND IN SAN FRANCISCO HOME
- GOT A REAL ID? YOU MAY NEED TO VISIT DMV AGAIN
- NOTORIOUS KILLER’S MOM ASKS WHY HER SON WAS GIVEN A CELLMATE