Oakland police are investigating after a man was shot and killed near San Antonio Park overnight.
Officials say the shooting happened just after 3 a.m. in the 1700 block of East 17th Street near 18th Avenue.
Responding officers found the male victim suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
He died at the scene.
There are no suspects in custody.
No other details were immediately available.
Check back for updates.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ARRESTED IN MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR RAPE OF GIRL HE MET ONLINE
- CONCORD BOWLING ALLEY TARGETED IN ARMED ROBBERY
- FAMILY REMEMBERS FREMONT TEEN KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER
- YOUTH CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN SARATOGA FOR CHILD PORN
- POSSIBLE WATERFRONT BALLPARK DEAL FOR OAKLAND A’S APPROVED