SAN FRANCISCO (BCN) — A 34-year-old man suffered life-threatening injuries in a shooting in San Francisco’s Excelsior District on Monday evening, according to police.
The shooting was reported shortly before 7:30 p.m. in the 800 block of Peru Avenue.
An argument between the man and two male suspects led to them shooting him and then fleeing. He was taken to a hospital to be treated for his injuries, and an update on his condition was not immediately available Tuesday.
No arrests have been made in the case and no detailed information about the suspects has been released.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
- Rally held to denounce recent hate crimes against Bay Area Asian community
- Justice Dept. to appeal judge’s order on eviction moratorium
- Health worker: Rite Aid throws away extra COVID-19 vaccines
- 2 injured following DUI hit-and-run collision in Marin County
- California doctor performs surgery while appearing in court video call