FREMONT, Calif. (KRON) — Police are investigating a stabbing that occurred on a BART train Friday afternoon at the Warm Springs station in Fremont.
One man was taken to a local hospital and a suspect is in custody, according to BART.
The Warm Springs station has reopened after it was closed due to the stabbing.
BART officials first reported police activity at the station around 12:16 p.m.
A man who was on BART when the incident occurred said the victim walked towards him with two stab wounds to his neck. The witness says he feared that he would be stabbed next.
No additional details are available at this time.
Check back for updates
- Elton John gets his own Barbie doll
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Raiders test negative for COVID-19
- Strong winds create extreme fire danger
- Tanker fire in Richmond shuts down I-80