OAKLAND (KRON) – A man found dead at a gas station in Oakland’s Adams Point neighborhood was stabbed to death, police said.
It happened Wednesday at the Chevron gas station on Grand Avenue.
Oakland police say a 34-year-old man died from the stab wounds.
His identity has not been released.
A suspect description has not been released at this time.
Latest News Headlines:
- Police: 24-year-old arrested for stabbing victim multiple times in Fairfield
- Self-styled daredevil dies in crash after rocket launch
- 2nd person in days killed by Mardi Gras float in New Orleans
- CHP investigates fatal accident on Highway 101 in Redwood City
- Study: Eating a big breakfast burns more calories