OAKLAND (KRON) – A man found dead at a gas station in Oakland’s Adams Point neighborhood was stabbed to death, police said.
It happened Wednesday at the Chevron gas station on Grand Avenue.
Oakland police say a 34-year-old man died from the stab wounds.
His identity has not been released.
A suspect description has not been released at this time.
Latest News Headlines:
- California border town laments extension of border restrictions
- Wind advisory: Brace for strong winds across Bay Area
- Cuban asylum-seeker shot dead on Juarez strip days shy of being allowed to enter U.S.
- Barrio Azteca member sentenced to prison for conspiring to traffic crystal meth
- Woman testifies she woke up to ‘That ’70s Show’ actor Danny Masterson raping her