SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (BCN) – A man suffered life-threatening injuries after the scooter he was operating crashed Thursday evening along San Francisco’s Embarcadero.
Officers first responded to the crash around 5:25 p.m. in the 700 block of The Embarcadero, police said.
There, they learned a 51-year-old man was driving his electric scooter when he somehow lost control and crashed.
No other vehicles were involved in the wreck, according to police.
The victim was taken to the hospital with critical injuries.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
- Citizenship data is latest rollback of Trump census efforts
- No injuries after crews contain San Francisco fire
- Track the storm: Back-to-back rain headed to Bay Area
- San Jose Sharks to play first 2 home games in Arizona due to county restrictions
- Experts: 15 more days to reach trapped China mine workers