The FBI in San Francisco is looking for a man accused of making threats against law enforcement.
The FBI says Shawn Frederick Weatherhead, 45, is a transient, with a distinctive “dork” tattoo on his neck.
Weatherhead has ties to Eugene, Oregon and Reno, authorities said. He made violent threats against law enforcement and is known to carry a switch-blade knife, police said.
He is also thought to be using illegal narcotics.
Here is the full flyer from the FBI:
- SUSPECT DIES AFTER SHOOTOUT WITH SAN FRANCISCO POLICE
- POLICE: SAN JOSE MAN RAPED 7-YEAR-OLD RELATIVE
- MOM ARRESTED AFTER VIDEO SHOWS BABY SMOKING MARIJUANA
- MAN FOUND LIVING IN UNDERGROUND TUNNEL HE DUG HIMSELF
- NOTE FOUND ON DOLLAR BILL SAYS MISSING GIRL IS ALIVE